As you move through life, clients develop wealth in varying amounts. While some estates can be larger than others, every estate is worth planning for. Estate planning can help you pass on your assets in a way that reflects your wishes and values. It can also help you provide for your family when you are no longer here to do so.
Common Estate Planning Goals:
- Protecting your assets against the high cost of long-term care
- Providing for your family if you become disabled or die
- Reducing tax liability to the estate
- Benefiting a charity
- Controlling the distribution of your estate assets
- Properly dissolve or transfer business ownership
- Reducing and minimizing delays and frustrations of estate settlement process
- Clearly spell out medical care decisions, and appointing individuals to assist in those decisions if you are unable.
- Appoint guardians to children upon a parents death
Vermillion & White can help you with the estate investment planning process and work closely with you legal and tax professionals to implement your overall estate planning strategies to reflect your legacy wishes. Vermillion & White does not offer legal or tax advice, and you are advised to consult with legal and tax professionals to review any recommendations made by our personnel.